East Coast Tour Schedule

For those interested Here is my tour schedule. There may be some other North Carolina, Virginia appearances. I am very excited to play concerts with two great musicians Mark Simos in Boston guitar and fiddle and Kirk Sutphin in Winston Salem N.C. fIddle Hope I have an opportunity to meet you. Bertram

March 3 Saturday Workshop: American Fiddle Styles for the Anglo Concertina

Sponsored by the Button Box Amherst MA. 10:00 to 4:00

March 3 Saturday 7:30 Concert Bertram Levy with Mark Simos

Amherst UU Meetinghouse

121 N. Pleasant St., Amherst, MA 01002.

For information Rebecca/The Button Box

rebecca@buttonbox.com

413-665-7793

March 4, Sunday House Concert Bertram Levy and Mark Simos 4:00PM

Watertown, MA

Seating is limited. Please email to make reservations and get directions and parking information: Anchoreast36@gmail.com

Suggested donation: $20

We have many stairs to our front door and unfortunately are not handicap accessible. There are cats in the house (although they will not join us for the concert.)

March 5 Monday Class in Old Time Muisc Berklee College of Music Boston Monday afternoon March 5 with Bruce Molsky

March 10 Saturday 8:00 PM

Durham North Carolina House Concert Bertram Levy and Kirk Sutphin

Home of Clarke Thacher

concert mailings and reservations bigporch@gmail.com

phone 919-286-7963

March 11 Sunday 6:00 PM

Charlotte North Carolina House Concert Bertram Levy And Kirk Sutphin

Home of Elizabeth Teagarden and Carter Mills

For details email teagardensound@gmail.com or call 704 444 0253

Workshop in afternoon for fiddle and banjo with Kirk Sutphin and Bertram Levy

• 2 weeks later...

Argh! Amherst is a mere 60 miles away and I didn't see it his until today! Fancy coming to NH for brunch today, Bertram? I just baked bread yesterday and could tempt you with some homemade blueberry jam....

Rats.

Argh! Amherst is a mere 60 miles away and I didn't see it his until today! Fancy coming to NH for brunch today, Bertram? I just baked bread yesterday and could tempt you with some homemade blueberry jam....

Rats.

Sounds delicious Sorry not to have the opportunity to meet you. Unfortunately I am back in Boston now. We had a very good day yesterday- 15 participants and we covered a great deal of material Everyone played very well so it was a pleasure to share the material with them. We managed to get through the whole tutor so that people can tackle the studies now. To be sure all of us were brain dead by 5:00 PM Nevertheless I rallied and we had a fantastic concert in the evening - Playing with Mark Simos we had a very creative show with a wide range of material. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. We rocked out in the last set so that Cluck old Hen will never be the same.

I am spending today and tomorrow here in Boston and plan to teach a class at the Berklee school of music tomorrow afternoon. I am free in the morning tomorrow if you want to drive down for a lesson

Bertram

Can you fit in a quick trip to Bermuda? I'm sure I could find somewhere nice for you to stay! I could do with a week long one on one Masterclass! lol

i'm no bertram levey, but if you pay for my trip i'm yours for a whole week! :lol: