Greensleeves

tzirtzi

I've typed up the sheet music for Greensleeves from a borrowed book for classical guitar pieces. It's very nice on concertina, so I thought I'd share it :). The original is in A minor, which is very easy to play, but contains a few bass notes that go down to a third below the range of a treble EC. So I've transposed it up to C# minor, which is all in the range - but a lot harder.

Here's the C# minor version

And here's the A minor version

I've typed up the sheet music for Greensleeves from a borrowed book for classical guitar pieces. It's very nice on concertina, so I thought I'd share it :). The original is in A minor, which is very easy to play, but contains a few bass notes that go down to a third below the range of a treble EC. So I've transposed it up to C# minor, which is all in the range - but a lot harder.

Here's the C# minor version

And here's the A minor version

Thanks a lot.

Looks like to fully accomodate EC range one has to learn to navigate around Four sharps. Which is a little cumbersome on a Jackie. I'll take on it.

I would do it like this: greensleeves.pdf

Yeah, that's* what I did at first also - I felt that the chords with the low G# weren't as nice and full as the original. But each to their own - this version certainly works as well! :)

*Referring to the solution for the problematic low E, not the other additions.

Edited by tzirtzi