CD Release Concert

CD Release Concert – Sunday, March 18, 2012 – 7:00 p.m. at Agudas Achim Congregation

Agudas Achim Congregation presents a very special concert featuring the music of Ein Lanu Z'man, the congregation's in-house band. The band will share music from their first CD: "Ein Lanu Z'man – We Have No Time." Jewish music of all kinds is highlighted on this album – from Yiddish, Ladino and Yemenite folk songs to contemporary settings of Jewish prayer to classic Israeli favorites. Hazzan Elisheva Dienstfrey directs this talented group of musicians featuring piano, guitar, bass, violin, viola, mandolin, percussion, English concertina, and the voice. Following the concert, schmooze with the performers and enjoy some light snacks at the after-show reception introducing a live performance by the Rodger French Trio. Tickets are $25/each or $20 in advance. Sponsors are $136/2 tickets. All sponsors will receive their own copy of the CD.

Sunday, March 18, 2012, 7:00 p.m.; Agudas Achim Congregation (2908 Valley Drive, Alexandria, VA 22302).

For tickets and more information, contact the Agudas Achim office at 703-998-6460 or email einlanuzman@gmail.com. Or purchase tickets online athttp://aacspringconc...eventbrite.com/

our website: www.einlanuzman.com

Edited by Randy Stein

Wow, I read your biography on the Einlanuzman website, that is really impressive.

There are many questions I´d like to ask, for example about the Matusewitch Brothers and what you played on concertina through the years. But what would interest me most is - what did you play on Double Fantasy with John Lennon and Yoko Ono?