Lachenal Label Scan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
A scan of a Lachenal label, a project suggested months ago and done for us by spindizzy and tallship, is now on the Museum page, along with lots of other good stuff.

This is a good picture,

I have them for Lachenal, Louis Lachenal, Wheatstone: Contuit St; Charing X; His Magesty, Her Majesty etc etc.

I am still looking for a realy good photo/ Scan of a Rock Chidley Label............?

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Yes but it was so grainy and of such poor quality that it was beyond redemption I'm afraid. Some friends of mine are going to the Horniman Museum in the near future. I'll ask them if they can get any good shots.

Pete. aka 'tallship'

• 2 months later...

I got to the Horniman myself in the end but the instruments we got to see close up were limited to eight and none were by Rock Chidley. I got quite a good shot of a George Jones label but there's every chance that nobody will be interested in it!

I got to the Horniman myself in the end but the instruments we got to see close up were limited to eight and none were by Rock Chidley. I got quite a good shot of a George Jones label but there's every chance that nobody will be interested in it!

Hi Pete! did you see the t-shirt I got with your Lachenal label? and in that thread we worked on an old Wheatstone label too. I could process that George Jones label if you wish

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

A scan of a Lachenal label, a project suggested months ago and done for us by spindizzy and tallship, is now on the Museum page, along with lots of other good stuff.

Not Found

The requested URL /museum.html was not found on this server.

That post was from 2007. Much of the non-forum area of concertina.net was taken down years ago because of scammers.