Wakker Duets In The Seattle Area?

Hi c.net,

Just checking for any players of the Wakker H-1, H-2, W-1, or W-2 in the Seattle area. I'm currently playing a Concertina Connection brand Peacock, and I really like it, but am also interested in trying out one of the "top shelf" models, to see if I should be saving up for it! Feel free to PM me if you'd be willing to let me play or chord or two. I'll buy you coffee/tea.

-Steven

Just checking for any players of the Wakker H-1, H-2, W-1, or W-2 in the Seattle area. I'm currently playing a Concertina Connection brand Peacock, and I really like it, but am also interested in trying out one of the "top shelf" models, to see if I should be saving up for it! Feel free to PM me if you'd be willing to let me play or chord or two. I'll buy you coffee/tea.

If you can't find any local players, you could try contacting Wim. Valleyford isn't as near as North Bend, but it's not the other side of an ocean, either. I can't speak for Wim, and I don't know how many he makes in a year, but he just might let you stop by and try one as it comes off his workbench.

If you can't find any local players, you could try contacting Wim. Valleyford isn't as near as North Bend, but it's not the other side of an ocean, either. I can't speak for Wim, and I don't know how many he makes in a year, but he just might let you stop by and try one as it comes off his workbench.

True! In fact, my wife and I drove out and picked up my Peacock from him, which was wonderful, and he was very kind to spend a few minutes with us and make a quick adjustment to the handstraps as well. Unfortunately, he didn't have any Wakker duets in stock at the time. Nonetheless, I may get in contact next time I'm planning a trip to that end of the state if no Seattle examples turn up.