Emma's Waltz (traditional Finnish tune) Zekley Family Band

Providence - Jock O'Hazeldean

(Michael O'Raghallaigh - concertina)

Providence - Reels

(Michael O'Raghallaigh - concertina)

South Australia

Leo

Hello Léo,

Thank you for the beautiful Emma's finnish waltz, I will learn it for sure ! I love scandinavian melancholic melodies...

I already knew nyckelharpa, I had somewhere a plan to build one, I ordered it from the stockolm museum years ago... My witness when I married was a nyckelharpa maker !!!! I love this wonderful instrument and one day, I will learn to play it ...

Hello Léo,

Thank you for the beautiful Emma's finnish waltz, I will learn it for sure ! I love scandinavian melancholic melodies...

I already knew nyckelharpa, I had somewhere a plan to build one, I ordered it from the stockolm museum years ago... My witness when I married was a nyckelharpa maker !!!! I love this wonderful instrument and one day, I will learn to play it ...

Hi Caroline

I hadn't even noticed the other instruments, looking for the concertina. :blink:

Thanks should go to the performers in the videos. Their hard work for our enjoyment. I just found them. A small thing.

OK; it's a violin/zither/ dulcimer combination? Never heard of or seen one, until I looked it up. And chromatic too. http://www.sampirt.co.uk/Instruments/Nyckelharpa.php

Leo