Edeophone

Now Geoff Crabb's 16-sided Crane might be a bit more interesting in that regard ....

Or one of the rare round "Edeophones".

(There's an old thread about them, somewhere.)

Even with an ordinary concertina, though, I try to make sure that there's always something between it and the edge of the table... if it's on a table at all.

Away from home I make a habit of keeping the case on the floor under the table, and the concertina in the closed case while I'm not playing. (If no table, under my chair. If no chair, at my feet.)

Even with an ordinary concertina, though, I try to make sure that there's always something between it and the edge of the table... if it's on a table at all.

Away from home I make a habit of keeping the case on the floor under the table, and the concertina in the closed case while I'm not playing. (If no table, under my chair. If no chair, at my feet.)

Very wise advise !

I do recall, however, a story of a Concertina(in its case) being stolen from between the feet of its (standing) owner !

This one might roll off a table.

10 bucks delivered.......... or make your own. There is an expensive rather exclusive fashion accessory known as the Crabb version which uses Geoff's old socks, filled with sand or whatever and stitched shut at the shin end. This way you get the Old Brut/Spice aroma (phew) and if someone moves in on your toon at a session you can just slug em with it and claim it is a classic Old Master crossover movement. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fspt=1&LH_CAds=&_udlo=&_sadis=&_sacat=&_nkw=camera%20bean%20bags&_fpos=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udhi=&_sop=15&_clu=2&_fcid=1&_localstpos=&_stpos=&gbr=1

Edited by Kautilya