Handmade Precision Hengel Concertina Clock-Half Scale

Bill's Cabinetry

HANDMADE Wooden Precision Hengel Concertina Clocks, Half Scale.

Many colors available. (green, red, blue...)

$350.00 USD

Shipping only to U.S. ($30.00 shipping fee)

Contact me for custom options, such as specific colored bellows, paint color to your liking, name plate can also be customized.

Runs on batteries.

Questions directed to sarahw_07@Hotmail.com serious inquiries only please

True one-of-a-kind item, quality craftsmanship!!!!!!!!

post-11384-0-56657800-1412298529_thumb.jpg

Jody, I saw one of these clocks this summer at the Great Lakes Folk Festival in the concertina display that Jerry Minar had set up. It is not made out of a concertina, but the design is based on the Hengel concertina, which Jerry makes. The clock was very attractive.

I spent a fair bit a time talking with Jerry and his wife, who are from Minnesota. He is an accomplished chemitzer player, and took over the Hengel factory years ago. I even played a couple of tunes with him on one of his chemitzers and me on my Tedrow. He makes nice instruments.

Alan

Jody, I saw one of these clocks this summer at the Great Lakes Folk Festival in the concertina display that Jerry Minar had set up. It is not made out of a concertina, but the design is based on the Hengel concertina, which Jerry makes. The clock was very attractive.

I spent a fair bit a time talking with Jerry and his wife, who are from Minnesota. He is an accomplished chemitzer player, and took over the Hengel factory years ago. I even played a couple of tunes with him on one of his chemitzers and me on my Tedrow. He makes nice instruments.

Alan

Well now, that is very cool.

I was afraid that some decent instruments were being hacked up.

Pretty things.

Hello All, I am posting these for my Grandfather. He is a friend and co-worker of Jerry Minnar. Together, they have been hand building Concertinas in Montgomery, MN for over 15 years. (Grandma says since the early '90s)

The clocks are 1/2 Scale replicas of the Hengel Concertinas. The clocks are hand made by my Grandfather at the same woodshop where they manufacture much of the full size Hengel Concertina.

NO instruments were harmed in the making of the clocks! :D

He asked me to take photos of them and I just really wanted to help him share his skills and passion. He is meticulous, and these clocks are beautiful!! Truly HANDMADE items are hard to come by these days and I just really love what he does! He has amazing talent!

Sincerely, Sarah