Thank You, Greg Jowaisas!

cvstuart

I'm now the proud owner of a fabulous 38b Jeffries, and just wanted to say that my experience buying it through Greg Jowaisas was outstanding. It was a significant purchase and Greg spent a lot of time answering my questions, following up phone calls, checking and tuning the instrument, and just generally being patient with someone new to the Jeffries and high-level concertina world.

I recommend Greg highly.

And here are some photos of the instrument. Has a nice sweet, but loud tone. As my mother would have said, "Great honk!"

I feel like I'm at the beginning of a long journey to see what this instrument can do.

Some interesting facts: it's an original C/G Jeffries sr instrument, has Dipper bellows, and is tuned in 1/5 comma meantone tuning (the chords ring).

Thanks, Greg!

-Chris

post-10717-0-01193600-1421340586_thumb.jpg

post-10717-0-05875200-1421340587_thumb.jpg

post-10717-0-96467100-1421340587_thumb.jpg

post-10717-0-06462700-1421340589_thumb.jpg

30b still available, Jim. Perhaps your wife would only punish you a few years instead of contemplate murder. worth the purgatory?

Greg

You may get time off your sentence for good behaviour and good concertina playing! lol! I have sent many of my concertinas to Greg and they all came back in excellent playing condition.