Midi English 48key Coming Up !

The Concertina SoundFont works fine in Windows XP and sounds great.  Well done Phil Taylor! 

Charles or anyone else who has been successful.

What the heck do I do with this Concertina.sit file to make it work in a MS Windows OS

I would rbe great if I could get Tune-O-Tron to play a concertina instead of a piano

Ian

Ian,

The *.sit means the file archive has been compressed with a program called Stuffit. You can get a hold of Stuffit from the following website: http://www.stuffit.com/win/index.html

and the price is quite reasonable.

Then when you install the Stuffit program the concertina.sit file will have an icon like a parcel. Click on it and it will expand the archive and then you can choose which directory the SoundFont then lives in. Load the concertina SoundFont and piano music will be played on a concertina MIDI selection, unload it and piano music MIDI files will revert to the piano sound.

Please drop me an e-mail to let me know which version of Windows you are using and whether you are using a Soundblaster card and I may be able to give you more precise instructions. I have a Soundablaster Audigy card and am running Windows XP if that's any help.

Regards,

Charles

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic