Stolen Wheatstone Anglo 40 Key From Cricklewood

mory

Please help Caroline Regan track down her stolen Concertina;

It is a Wheatstone 40 key anglo with black bellows and metal ends.

It was stolen this afternoon (Sunday 15th December) from the Crown Moran Hotel in Cricklewood.

The case was dumped outside the pub.

If you see or hear of anything please get in touch with Caroline at caz4regan (at) hotmail.com

Caroline would be extremely grateful for any help spreading this message far and wide

Thanks

Hi thank you for your post.

Serial number is 24103, 40 key Anglo Wheatstone, 7 fold black bellows and silver metal ends. Would really appreciate it if you could all keep an eye out and spread the word! You can contact me at caz4regan@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Caroline Regan

STOLEN WHEATSTONE CONCERTINA! My concertina was stolen from the Crown Moran Hotel in Cricklewood on Sunday 15th December. It is a Wheatstone, 40 key anglo concertina with 7-fold black bellows and silver metal ends (serial number 24103). Please if you see or hear of anyone trying to sell one, or anything on gumtree, eBay or in cash converters, please get in touch. Also if you could share this post, thank you! Caroline Regan

Email- caz4regan@hotmail.com

Tel-07971302148

post-11001-0-85501200-1387202632_thumb.jpg

Posted by Folk London's Peter Crabbe-Wyke to his email list.

Please help Caroline Regan track down her stolen concertina:
It is a Wheatstone 40 key anglo with black bellows and metal ends.
It was stolen this afternoon (Sunday 15th December) from the Crown Moran Hotel in
Cricklewood.
The case was dumped outside the pub.
If you see or hear of anything please get in touch with Caroline at: caz4regan@hotmail.com
Caroline would be extremely grateful for any help spreading this message far and wide
to try to help with the instrument's safe recovery.

Like us all, I do hope this instrument turns up in good shape.

But I just merged three parallel topics on this one...Please do help us out by checking for existing threads before starting a new one; we do appreciate it. Thanks.

Ken