Dapper's Delight Uk Dates In April/may

House concert anyone?

We're planning a small tour of Northern England in late April and early May, performing our usual repertoire of early English popular songs and dances. We'll give a concert as part of an early music series in Ilkey, Yorkshire on Tuesday, 30th of April and play a couple of house concerts in York (5/5) and Cumbria (10/5). We also have a few other unconfirmed options on the burner, but would be pleased to add to the above dates. So should anybody fancy organising a house concert, or would like us to play at a private party, wedding, etc. at this time, please send me a p.m., or contact us via our website. Our confirmed dates and further information can be found here and we hope to meet some of you soon.

Adrian

Edited by aybee

• 2 months later...

I've been told that tickets are now on sale for our concert at the Ilkely Playhouse, Ilkley Yorkshire on Tuesday, 30th of April at 19h30 - I hope to see some of you there...
http://www.ilkleyplayhouse.co.uk/event.php?id=38
If anybody is interested in our afternoon house concert in York on Sunday 5th of May, please send me a p.m. since tickets are limited and not on open sale. Information about our house concert in Cumbria on Friday the 10th of May can be obtained directly from the organisers. Tel/fax 016977 2649, Mobile 07515 385386.

Adrian