Stolen C/g Edgley Concertina

CZ in AZ

Hi everyone,

I am very sad to report that my Edgley C/G concertina has been stolen. I have filed a police report and called all the local Tucson shops. I am checking ebay regularly, but is there anything else I can do? This was my spare concertina, since I got my Carrol, so I did not play it all that frequently, but I still loved it and am really really sad about it. If you see this instrument, please let me know? It was a Wheatstone layout, modified to have C#'s as followed (rt outside row) Push/Pull: C#/C# C#/D# G#/G high-C#/high-D# high-A/high-F

Thank you for any ideas on how to look for it!

Claire
(520)-869-8553, clairezu247@gmail.com

post-8826-0-83747300-1506022906_thumb.jpg

post-8826-0-70556600-1506022912_thumb.jpg

It is a professional model (hybrid). The serial number is 286.

Thank you so much for keeping an eye out for it. I have no idea if it will re-surface or not, but one can always hope. I am so pained by the thought that it is in the garbage somewhere. I think I will call all the Phoenix music stores next. I tried the local pawn shops as well, but no luck.

It is really nice just to know you all are out there on the look.

Claire

• 7 months later...

Dear all,

The most amazing thing happened - my concertina was returned! I want you to know that this listserve is the way that the person found me, so if this happens to you, I highly recommend posting on this site. Thank you for all your support!

Claire