Wanted Mccann Duet 39K Or 46K Concertina Uk

george 1966

Hi guys i played a duet for several years ,i had a bad wrist injury and have arthritis i had two lovely wheatstone 46k and a 55k sadly sold both of them late fifties so thought that was that ............ but recently i played on a friends 39k and it actually felt comfortable and made me realise how much i missed my boxes so i'm looking for preferably a 39k but a 46k would be great ,condition? fully restored or a fixer upper ,really any condition considered

george

hi thanks dave i have that one along with two at hobgoblin ,they have two 39k i thought i would look privately first to see whats available

i,m happy to pay a good price i,m not looking for bargain basement ,unless its in the bargain basement lol

george

Just to add, i thought i would see if a member might have bought a mccann duet and just didn't click. i started on a mccann but bought a vintage 30k anglo foolishly thinking muscle memory and the human brain would allow me to adjust ! what actually happened was it became so confusing i couldn't play either lol perhaps it was just my human brain ,but i then had a rather expensive anglo sitting in a box for ages that i was never going to play

george

Hi theo have been on your site very nice ,do you have any more info on the 39k box?

george

Not yet, it is due in shortly to sell on commission. I will find out what I can from the owner.