My Concertina Is Done

I just got an email from Frank Edgley that my D/G is done! He says I should be getting it in a week or so after he gets it all tuned up. I'm looking forward to joining the fray.

*edited to change C/G to D/G. oops

Edited by Paul L.

I am glad you told me what the Avatar was Steven,I thought it was two trains passing each other.

I can understand your excitement Paul and welcome to the concertina world,Steven thinks your absolutely crazy,so you should fit in well here.

Al ;)

Yes Al, I know Paul from another board that deals mostly with whistles but also flutes and uilleann pipes. His avatar is the regulators of his new set, which as I recall just came in a couple of months ago. Brave man. Crazy, but brave.

:)

Steven

Hiya, Steven! Thanks for the welcome, guys. I see that you agree with my wife that I'm crazy. :lol: I'll probably change the avatar to a picture of my concertina when I get it. As for those pipes, I listened for at least the 7 prescribed years and then I ordered them and waited nearly 4 more for them to get built. :blink: It was worth it, though.

Best,

Paul

Edited by Paul L.

Paul, Congrats on the new concertina; how long did you have wait for it? Hope you can play a tune or two and upload them so we can hear how it sounds (Though I have never heard an Edgley concertina I didn't like).

I emailed Frank about a month ago asking about his concertinas but never got a reply; I assume gremlins must have eaten my email or his reply and I got busy so I never got a chance to try again.

Might have to do it again :)

--

Bill