South Florida Players

Any Help for beginner in South Florida, Location Vero Beach, Fl  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Paul Groff is in the Miami area and well worth a 2-3 hour drive to do a lesson or consultation. You can find contact info in cnet.'s Links or under makers and repairers in the Buyer's Guide.

There is another cnet. member in the Boca Raton area. I apologize for forgetting their name.

Daniel Bradbury is a cnetter and lives near Tampa. Dan would be a good contact to find other players.

I have a friend in the Gainesville area that plays anglo. If you plan on being up that way, email me and I'll put you in touch with her.

Regards,

Greg

Hi,

Welcome to CNet! I'm about two and a half hours south of you, in Pompano Beach. I play English concertina and a bit on Crane duet. I'd be glad to answer any questions or help in whatever way I can. Click my name in the left sidebar and select e-mail.

If you'd like to meet in Lake Worth, my band has a dance gig there on Mar. 19. That would bring me 45 min closer to you.

Brian