Tunes / Songs Done In Different Genres

Jodie just posted his version of the wonderful tune River Stay Away from my Door. I love tunes like this that work in so many different genres - in this case everything from blues to Brubeck jazz to Frank Sinatra to bluegrass.

I'm wondering: what other tunes can you think of that are so easily and pleasantly adaptable, and work well on various concertina systems?

On my own playlist, I have things like American Patrol, an 1885 march popularized as a swing number by Glen Miller and sometimes heard by bluegrass and contra dance bands; Redwing, a Tin Pan Alley song with silly lyrics that is so much a part of the traditional dance band repertoire that for a long time I thought it was traditional (and also the tune for the labor anthem Union Maid).

Other examples?

Edited by Jim Besser

American Patrol is a fairly popular option in some Morris pub sessions. I didn't know it was a genuinely old tune.

Most of my Anglo repertoire is Morris and folk in the harmonic style, but a favourite practice tune is a 1920s standard, "Ain't She Sweet". I can play it on my 30b but there are more harmonies available on my 38. Here's a link to a video I made of it - not my best playing, but it gives an idea.

https://youtu.be/cAk4Mrwv1HQ