What we all look like - take 2

There are some photos of you playing the Maccann at Brightlingsea last June floating around on the net ... if you want ....;-)

Do you think it would add anything?

Where's your picture? Failing that we should have a picture of your scars at least.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two images taken today.. I cannot decide if I am a EC Player or Duetist.

My 1898 Wheatstone 48 EC and my 1916 Maccann 57 Aeola. Both fine instruments purchased last year from C.net members... thanks lads!

post-8475-0-27629800-1330256635_thumb.jpg

post-8475-0-33211600-1330256660_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geoff Wooff

There are some photos of you playing the Maccann at Brightlingsea last June floating around on the net ... if you want ....;-)

Do you think it would add anything?

Where's your picture? Failing that we should have a picture of your scars at least.

None too sure about the pictures from Brightlingsea adding anything - the pic with the Morgan is considerably more dashing. (I have a feeling the Brightlingsea pictures featured shorts?)

As to my picture, sorry, not at the moment. (dropping you a PM about that one) and as to pictures of the scar ... you can have a look at the old elbow scars if you like ... but even I haven't seen the full glory of the current scar as yet. And if I'm not ready for that yet, I'm none too sure that anyone else is ! Let's just say that the world is currently safe from my parading out in skimpy swimwear. ;)

Here are two images taken today.. I cannot decide if I am a EC Player or Duetist.

My 1898 Wheatstone 48 EC and my 1916 Maccann 57 Aeola. Both fine instruments purchased last year from C.net members... thanks lads!

Geoff,

Am I allowed to take this post into the past tense? It's not terribly flattering, but I can at least confess to having once had a fling with this Maccann...

Adrian

post-6143-0-22526500-1330278106_thumb.jpeg

Geoff,

Am I allowed to take this post into the past tense? It's not terribly flattering, but I can at least confess to having once had a fling with this Maccann...

Adrian

Why not Adrian,

at least you avoided the silly expressions I managed with my Self Portraits

Geoff.

(is there any way of regulating the size of these pictures when they open does anyone know?)

There's no way to control what happens when you open someone else's picture. You can control how big your own picture opens with proper preparation. It will open at one dot per pixel at the screen resolution, so you have to manipulate it in a photo editing application (I use PhotoShop Elements) by resizing the image to the approximate size you want and 72 - 100 dots per inch.

If you want to shrink someone else's picture so you can see the whole thing onscreen, save it to disk and open it in any graphics application.

Me and Grandaughter who is a keen squeezebox player!

Good grief, those are slippers!

(is there any way of regulating the size of these pictures when they open does anyone know?)

Hi Dirge!

They are cumfy and they have to do a step dance too when we play :D . That's who the grapes are for. Stimulus /response/reward, as an old teacher I know the tricks to encourage learning eh? Beats those raps on the knuckles we used to get.

Hi, Friends,

I make no bones about being a Jack of All Trades and Master of None, so here comes my mini-gallery!

The free-reed pics were taken at our bi-monthly open mic evening; the ones with the stringed instruments at picture-exhibition openings - my favourite gig format!

Cheers,

John

post-6581-0-73583800-1330349945_thumb.jpg

post-6581-0-77342100-1330350053_thumb.jpg

post-6581-0-21357200-1330350199_thumb.jpg

post-6581-0-49127100-1330350345_thumb.jpg