I've Only Got Eyes For You

Hi Randy - Good stuff on the English... but there's an interesting " intro/ verse " to the song as well you could add.

Have a listen to my version on Crane duet ( I sing it as well) If you Google Youtube Geoff Lakeman you'll find

about five song videos of mine.. including "I only have eyes for you"

Hi Randy - Good stuff on the English... but there's an interesting " intro/ verse " to the song as well you could add.

Have a listen to my version on Crane duet ( I sing it as well) If you Google Youtube Geoff Lakeman you'll find

My YouTube search didn't come up with that particular video in the initial list, but anyone can click here for a topic you posted somewhat over a year ago, and that link (among others) is right there. Good stuff.

Here's a direct link to Geoff's version.

My YouTube search didn't come up with that particular video in the initial list, but anyone can click here for a topic you posted somewhat over a year ago, and that link (among others) is right there. Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...