Arran And Concertina's

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if I try to make sure there's Arran beer on tap at the Lodge? Would that coax you guys?!?!?!

I don't need coaxing, I'm coming, but hold that thought about the Arran beer on tap at the lodge - it's a good one! :)

Chris

Thanks for the prod Samantha - I must get my backside in gear and book that ferry ticket...  :)

Do you mean the Arran Ferry? We tried to pre-book it from Down Under but so far have been unable to.

Samantha - do you think it will be a problem if we just rock up to the ferry on the day?

Cheers

Morgana :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would those who've signed up for The Arran Concertina Event mind if I publish their names here, in the hope that will attract others to consider coming along?

The cost, from Friday supper to Sunday lunch, including accommodation will be £60 payable when you get here. Arran is off the south-west Scottish coast, and both Glasgow International and Prestwick airports are quite handy, for those coming from further afield. Cheap flights are available to both of these airports.

Samantha

Would those who've signed up for The Arran Concertina Event mind if I publish their names here, in the hope that will attract others to consider coming along?

As far as I remember I have signed up and I do'nt mind that you (or I) publish my name :rolleyes:

I really wonder if this will attract anyone :unsure: :unsure:

As far as I remember I have signed up and I do'nt mind that you (or I) publish my name :rolleyes:

It will if you promise to bring your avatar. :)

And I'm also planning to come. But don't let anybody else on C.net know. B) :P

It will if you promise to bring your avatar. :)

And I'm also planning to come. But don't let anybody else on C.net know. B) :P

Jim

I did'nt know you have a crush on my (very big & soft) avatar :unsure: :huh: :lol:

For the rest my lips are sealed :ph34r:

am on, published or not!

/Henrik

Excellent Henrik!

The list of definite attendees that I am aware of is as follows:

Henk, Stuart Estell, Pete Dickey, Chris Timson and Anne Gregson, Hilary, Henrik, Jim Lucas, wrigglefingers, Morgana and Mr Morgana (all the way from Australia!), geraghty and Mr geraghty, and me. With 4 wimps in the hotel (Chris and Anne, and the Morganas) there is room for plenty more at the lodge. I have five c.netters still pondering their calendars, too.

Samantha