Forum software upgraded

How does one access the members' list?

Good question. Clicking on "members" only seems to get people who are currently looking at the forums.

There is another way. On the bottom right of the main forum page is a button marked "Overall Top Poster" that will access it.

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo

Good question. Clicking on "members" only seems to get people who are currently looking at the forums.

There is another way. On the bottom right of the main forum page is a button marked "Overall Top Poster" that will access it.

Thanks

Leo

I know I’m really old now but I can’t see the button you refer to.

Thanks

Thanks

Leo

Thanks

Not at the very bottom, but below the test forum, and above the list of active users and board statistics. It's a dark blue bar marked "Today's active content -- The moderating team -- Today's top 20 posters -- Overall top posters"

Thanks

Leo

Thanks

Not at the very bottom, but below the test forum, and above the list of active users and board statistics. It's a dark blue bar marked "Today's active content -- The moderating team -- Today's top 20 posters -- Overall top posters"

OK got it now, thanks. :)

The Search box at the top right of the page... you can now search for members, forum, help, calendar all from there.

Paul