Phil Cunningham's "kimberley's Waltz"

AnnC

Does anyone know where I could buy the sheet music for "Kimberley's Waltz" by Phil Cunningham to give as a gift ?

It's a beautiful tune on the " Five and Twenty' Aly Bain, Phil Cunningham CD and although I've looked on the obvious sheet music selling websites for the notation it's not there.

Does anyone know where I could buy the sheet music for "Kimberley's Waltz" by Phil Cunningham to give as a gift ?

It's a beautiful tune on the " Five and Twenty' Aly Bain, Phil Cunningham CD and although I've looked on the obvious sheet music selling websites for the notation it's not there.

Sorry I can't help.

I looked on Phil's website but the sections on music and shop say "coming soon..."

Perhaps there might be something soon...

David

Thanks for looking David, I've bookmarked the website and will keep checking it for updates.

Ann

He's got a contact; why not just take a deep breath and ask him. After all it's not as if you wanted it for nothing.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I had read that you were looking for the sheet music for Kimberley's Waltz. If it's of any use to you, I uploaded my version with my husband on guitar on youtube. You can have a look and if you want the music I could send it to you. Hope you like it!

• 8 months later...