Jones? concertina on eBay

The hand straps say Lachanel, and as this appears to be the only marking from the pictures, it is being sold as such (not by me). However, the fretted ends, parallel reed-pan layout, serial number markings,etc. remind me more of a Jones concertina. Maybe the more experienced eyes could weigh in. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Anglo-Vintage-English-Concertina-by-Lachenal-Co-Collectible/153023942496?hash=item23a0f00f60:g:iqEAAOSwoKFa-isb

The shot of the mechanism (photo 8 in the listing's sequence) showing a lever arm supports does look like those on my own EC/Duet Lachenals. That said, I understand Jones to have used a number of different mechanism solutions. The serial number also seems to read as 162021 - I may be wrong, but do Jones instruments go much beyond the 20,000s??

The adjustable handrails definitely look 'custom' and unusual - as if the use of metal which seem to be more associated with Jeffries/Crabb than Lachenal or Jones. INteresting to hear form an Anglo player as to the practicality/utility of such adjustable rests (short/long fingers enable to reach upper/lower registers??).