Gavin Atkin's Jeffries Duet Accompanies Julie Atkin Singing I'

Great stuff - the nicely played Jeffries sounding like a fairground organ and the beautiful singing that genuine!

(I like the melodeon stuff from your website as well!)

Keep up the good work and you will make a marvelous CD!

Will you return to one of the Lewes folk clubs this year's autumn?

Glad you like it!

I'm sure we'll be a long to do a floorspot at one of the Lewes clubs from time to time, but we don't have a booking there at the moment and it's not that long since we (or I in one case) have played there. You could nudge the management though...

Gavin

Do you make it over to Lewes now and then? I'm probably a tad nearer to Lewes than Gavin is!

We will take our part in this year's Lewes Folk Festival (as we have last year) and extend our stay at rustic Plumpton Green for a couple of extra days (again: as last year).

I would gladly arrange to meet you then!

Do you make it over to Lewes now and then? I'm probably a tad nearer to Lewes than Gavin is!

We will take our part in this year's Lewes Folk Festival (as we have last year) and extend our stay at rustic Plumpton Green for a couple of extra days (again: as last year).

I would gladly arrange to meet you then!

I'll report if we're going... But as things stand there's no indication we'll be playing or singing, except perhaps at a session. Gav Edited by Gavin Atkin